Lateral arm awnings are loved by many of our commercial customers for the ease of creating shade with out impairing views.
Our lateral and spring arm awnings provide a great shade option for a range of situations. A versatile alternative to shade sails and a fantastic solution for courtyard, deck and patio sun shade protection. No poles are required with installation as awnings are attached directly to buildings, when retracted they take up less than 260mm of space. Awnings are a great non invasive shade solution that can be there when needed and easily retracted when not.
Easily retracted and extended via a manual crank handle or electric remote control options available.
Quality European componentry is utilised which can come powder coated in multiple colour options, while there is over 140 different types of fabric colours and patterns available. Sizes of up to 9meters long with a 4 meter extension readily available, larger awnings can be manufactured at request!
The huge range of planasol fabric options can be viewed for yourself with this interactive link below!
- Custom measure, manufacture and installation is taken care of by Canvasland.
- Standard time completion: Approximately 4 weeks from confirmation.
- 5 Year Warranty on Fabrics and Componentry
- Sizes of up to 9meters long and with extensions of 4 meters readily available and everything in-between!! Longer awnings can be customized so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Locations: Northland wide including; Whangarei, Ruakaka, Waipu, Mangawhai, Langs Beach, Wellsford, Kerikeri, Kaitaia, Taipa, Coopers Beach, Dargaville and more.