The Tempest outdoor umbrella offers maximum shade, rain and weather protection for commercial environments. Without the need for a permanent roof structure.
This heavy-duty giant telescopic umbrella is built super-strong and is engineered to withstand wind gusts of 80-100km/h while open. The canopy arms are made from reinforced aluminium that is connected to an impressive 94mm mast with internal reinforcing channels for extra strength. The Tempest is quite simply the best non-permanent umbrella on the market today.
With the ability to print your company details or logos on these umbrellas as well as optional LED lighting, they easily become a eye catching marketing option!
Octagonal and square shape options available ranging in size from 3.5m square to 5m square. With a large range of colour options we have the right umbrella available for you and your business.
The Tempest umbrella is specifically designed and engineered for commercial use and wind environments. It is the ideal way to provide sun and rain protection for large outdoor areas without needing to build an expensive permanent roof structure.
- Custom measure, manufacture and installation is taken care of by Canvasland.
- Waterproof and rated to handle wind gusts up to 100km/ph
- 24 volt LED lights optional, controlled via remote or phone able to white or any other colour you control the brightness
- Full printing and sign writing services available.
- 3 Year frame warranty, 5 year fabric warranty.
- Standard time completion: Approximately 3 weeks from confirmation.
- Locations: Northland wide including; Whangarei, Ruakaka, Waipu, Mangawhai, Langs Beach, Wellsford, Kaitaia,Kerikeri, Taipa, Coopers Beach, Dargaville and more.